Small town Darien is a hidden gem on the Georgia Coastline, offering the most beautiful natural backgrounds for weddings. From romantic spanish moss drapped ancient oak trees, to watercolor sunsets over glistening waters, Darien gives couples an exclusive opportunity in private settings, to say I do and celebrate with their friends and family.
B & J’s Steak and Seafood
Rick & Bonnie Caldwell
Jackie Mull Catering
Keys North Market & Grill
Oaks on the River Luxury Boutique Hotel
Sweet T’s Seafood Cabin
The Canopy Restaurant
The Main Event
Photo & Video
Get Married in McIntosh
Say I Do, to Darien!
To complete the application for a marriage license, a couple must:
Things to bring and know on the marriage license application…
- ID for each Applicant
- If either applicant does not speak fluent English a Court Approved Translator will be required to apply for a Marriage License.
- Certified Copies of Divorce Papers if you have been Married
- Certified Copy of Death Certificate if you are Widowed
- Parents Birth Place (City and State)
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- The Bride’s full name after Marriage
- Date and place of marriage
- Application fee is $56 without pre-marital counseling.
- Application fee is $16 with pre-marital counseling (must bring certificate of completion of course).
Be sure to contact your local McIntosh County Probate Court at (912) 437-6636 well in advance of the wedding to find out on what days and during what hours the Clerk will be in the office. Some locales may require an appointment.